Congratulations on your engagement. I am so glad you found me. I LOVE documenting all the big moments and little details of engagements and weddings. My style is natural, warm and timeless. Authentic moments and relationships are important to me.
I have created straightforward wedding day pricing because I know just how busy you are. I have one Collection that you can customize. You are welcome to add extras, such as an engagement session and/or additional hours of coverage to the Simple Collection so you can have the wedding day that you have always dreamed of. Included with the Simple Collection are nearly 16 years of experience as a wedding moment chaser, expert dress bustler, family wrangler, and boutonniere pinner. ❤️
4 hours of wedding day coverage
High resolution, art ready digital negatives
Gorgeous online gallery to download images
Custom phone app for easy sharing
Wedding day timeline
Engagement session + digital negatives: $375
(Only $185 when added to your wedding date)
Additional hours of wedding day coverage: $295/hr
2nd Photographer: $175/hour
Photobooth Services: $350
Custom designed Wedding Albums: Starting at $499
Call today 320.630.1361
Our 10x10 albums are hand created with ultra thick, lay flat pages and stunning professional prints. They are professionally designed with your favorite images and have many combinations of cover designs including your choice of material (photo cover, 100% cotton linen, or genuine Italian leather). You may also choose optional cameos and/or custom embossing for your cover. We would love for you to see a sample! Starting at just $499
We also offer professional prints in all sizes, canvas gallery wraps, artistry shaped prints, and custom designed save the date and thank you cards.
Thank you for taking the time to review my site and determine if we are a good fit. I am honored to be considered for your special day. I created Christina Johnson Photography nearly 16 years ago; specializing in natural, authentic wedding photography and am reminded every day why I love it so much..
I'll embrace every moment of your wedding day, capturing unexpected images of the people you love, quiet moments you may not have noticed, as well as the silly moments and the mischief. While you enjoy every precious moment as it’s happening, I'll record your events, details, and the joy of your loved ones as they celebrate with you.
Sometimes the most beautiful things about a wedding are those you don’t see. Such as the pure joy on your face when you see each other for the first time, your own tears as you pledge your life to one another, or your parents’ proud beaming faces as you waltz your first dance. I am passionate about pursuing all of these moments and the emotions linked with them.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Do you travel?
Do you offer help with planning?
What is your turnaround time?
Will my images be edited?
What do I need to do to reserve my wedding date?
What is the difference between a wedding and micro wedding?
Can you tell me more about you?
The Simple Collection comes complete with high resolution, art ready digital negatives and a copyright release so that you can select your own printing service and share on social media. There is no obligation to purchase anything further.
We do offer affordable professionally printed products, canvas gallery wraps, art shaped prints, save the date and holiday cards, and beautiful hand crafted wedding albums that you can easily order directly from your gallery.
This service sets us apart from other great photographers.
We love to explore new venues and are available for domestic and international travel. Travel within a 20 mile radius of Little Falls, MN is included at no charge. Travel outside of this radius is determined on an individual basis. Please take us along on your destination wedding or elopement; we have our passport ready!
I am a FULL-SERVICE photographer providing assistance with your wedding day schedule, possible locations for photography and even advice on wrangling unruly family members.
Additionally, I can assist you with building your perfect wedding album, choosing your favorite images to enlarge or printing fabulous products. You’ll receive beautiful and unique images, but you’ll also have a magnificent experience.
We publish an online gallery of all your images within one to two weeks from your wedding date.
You'll be able to download all of your high resolution images right from the gallery with the click of a button. If you, or family/friends, wish to order professional prints and products from us, this option is also available right from your gallery.
Plus, you can easily share your gallery to social media right from the site. Our clients love the ease and simplicity of our online gallery.
All images will be edited for color, clarity, and contrast. If you would like additional edits, the charge is $25/hour. Any professional prints or products ordered will be perfected with our unique, artistic style.
Send me a note via our contact button or call (320) 630-1361 to check my availability and set up an appointment to chat. I'd love to meet with you to see if we are a good fit for one another.
I'll send over a ton of information on my unique planning process, what to expect and also a wedding day checklist so you can select your favorite photos.
A non-refundable deposit of $350 is due to reserve your wedding date and is applied to your Collection. The second deposit is due 6 months prior to your wedding, and the final deposit is due 30 days prior to your wedding.
The difference is the size and scope of the wedding. Micro weddings are much smaller and more simplified. To determine which is right for you, ask yourself “What is meaningful to us? What elements are important in our wedding?” Each of you will have a different answer.
There are no right and wrong ways to have a wedding, only what is best for you.
For some, it’s having their friends and family come together to witness your wedding ceremony, eat, drink and dance. If this is what you’ve always dreamed of, review our Wedding and Engagement pricing (above). You’ll see our Simple Collection which can be tailored to meet your needs by adding optional extras to the Simple Collection if you would like.
For some, your wedding is about the two of you privately sharing vows, with just a few key friends and/or family members. Or you may have a limited budget, a short period of time to plan, a busy schedule, an adventurous spirit or just don’t want a large wedding.
If this is more your style or situation, review our All-Inclusive Micro Weddings pricing on the next tab.. You’ll see our Micro Collection which includes photography and a custom ceremony with an ordained officiant. You can add optional items to complete your day and make it all you've ever dreamed of.
1. To me, it’s all about capturing the mood of the day, the moments, and the awesome people in it as honestly and artistically as I can.
2. I believe that your wedding day should be joyful and relaxed. I will do everything in my power to make it so (my experience provides some very handy skills such as bustling dresses, pinning boutineers, wrangling family members etc). I genuinely love weddings because of what they really stand for. Your wedding should be awesome and your marriage is what it’s all about!
3. Christina Johnson Photography will be here tomorrow too. I have been in business for 16 years because I treat my clients with honesty, respect and fairness. It matters. I won't be on to another part time gig next week. This is what I do full time (and sometimes more).
4. I give you quality images and don’t miss key moments. I don’t have other people edit my images. I am involved in every step of the process because I love it. Every edit is hand-touched, styled, and sent to you in full-resolution. Your photos are…uniquely yours.
5. I am hard-working but fun. I maintain a good balance of being invisible while documenting moments and creating a relaxed environment when directing poses and mingling with your guests. My couples never notice (because they are doing important things like getting married), but, I am running around taking 1000+ images during the course of the day.
6. I am so grateful for my job. Many of my clients have become lifelong friends. Every time someone gives me a good review, a kind compliment, shares their photos, or provides a direct referral, I am beaming and grateful. I am a small business in a sea of other small businesses, so my clients are my greatest asset. I’d love to document your life moments, before, during and beyond your wedding day.